New Legislative Policy: 1st: Pass Bill- 2nd: Read Bill
Here’s a peek into “Progressive” government expansion: Obamacare Chart
Committee analysts could not fit the entire health care bill on one chart. "This portrays only about one-third of the complexity of the final bill. It’s actually worse than this."
• $569 billion in higher taxes;
• $529 billion in cuts to Medicare;
• swelling of the ranks of Medicaid by 16 million;
• 17 major insurance mandates; and
• the creation of two new bureaucracies with powers to impose future rationing: the Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute and the Independent Payments Advisory Board.
(via Rep. Kevin Brady)
Review earlier promises against the current realities (read)