Friday, September 30, 2011

"...A Sign Of The Times"



I haven’t checked yet to see if they’re selling a line of job loss cards with the president on the front, but I’ll bet these would be big sellers:

Times are real tough
But you’ll just have to chill
This will all be over
When they pass the jobs bill

Call or Tweet your member of Congress today!
*****

This morning I learned
When my staff brought the mail out
That the company you worked for
Didn’t qualify for a bailout

My sympathies
*****

You’re probably wondering
While in the job fair pavilion
How your employer Solyndra
Squandered $500 million

Good luck green-job hunting!
*****

They could sell this card in the “we’re proud of you” category with Nancy Pelosi’s picture on the front:

You don’t realize it now
Due to your sudden autonomy
But your lack of a job
Is stimulating the economy
Congratulations on your recent layoff!  -
Hat tip - Michelle Malkin